- Call JaneDoe is an adult entertainment site, which offers live cam performances and other related adult services.
- When you use these services, you will share some personal data with us. Because we want you to enjoy our services in a peaceful and trustworthy way, please be assured that we are fully dedicated to the protection of your personal data.
- We operate our site and our services in compliance with applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). For more information, please see section below “Your Rights Under GDPR”. If you are a California resident, please also see section 7 “Information for California Residents.”
Table of Content
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website ?
When enlisting on our site or using our services, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience. When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third - party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: To use certain features(like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account.When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number ("Account Data").
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number, Image of government - issued ID(to prove age), Tax documents: W - 9, W - 8 BEN, or W - 8 BEN - E, Bank account number and routing number, or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown.You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website.You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website.You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site.Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary.You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
- Special category of data This means data of a sensitive nature, the exposure of which would significantly impact your fundamental rights and freedoms; for example, it could be used against you for unlawful discrimination(e.g., your sexual interests / preferences).
There are three situations where we process your sensitive data:
Due to the explicit meaning of each category name, as well as the types of Sellers you request services from, it is possible, although not certain, that the chosen categories indicate your sexual preferences. You may revoke your consent regarding this processing in your consent settings at any time.However, please note that such revocation means that you will not be able to log into your account and use the services, as we will not be able to provide you with the services without processing such information.
- Paid services: When you use our site and purchase services, we process and store information related to your activity.) to provide you with the services you requested.
We understand that the information we have about you may not explicitly reflect the reality of your life outside of the site.Your online preferences may only be a role that you choose to play in a virtual environment.To provide you with the utmost level of data protection, we categorize such type of data as sensitive, which is highly protected and handled with the utmost care. Because your online sexual preferences and other data relating to your sexual interests are essential aspects of privacy, we are maintaining very high technology security standards.We are regularly proceeding with controls and assessments of our security measures, to guarantee a trustworthy environment. If you access or use our Services or to buy services through a third - party platform or service, or click on any third - party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
- Profile Updating: This refers to the aspects of your profile, which are optional, such as indicating your age, gender, or sexual preferences(“Profile Information”).In case that you freely indicated your sexual preferences, you can easily remove this from your account profile without affecting the use of the site.
Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track”
option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Call JaneDoe does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Call JaneDoe takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
How do we use your details ?
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services.We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To set up and log in to a user account on Call JaneDoe;
- To notify you about changes to Call JaneDoe;
- To facilitate communication.
- to verify your identity account security.
- To provide you with user support.
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party's use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information(e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our site, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and website development, including to develop and improve our site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- Where we must play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
If you post comments on a Seller’s wall, other users will see them. Your comments and profile name may also be visible in a search engine(e.g., Google).Therefore, if you do not want other users or the public in general to see your comments, do not post them on a Seller’s Wall.
Since our website may contain links or ads to third - party websites or services, you acknowledge and agree that we have no control over, do not endorse, and are not responsible in any way for any actions taken by or damages sustained by you relating to such third - party websites or services.Please note you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use third - party websites or services.
- Recognizing you if you sign in to use our offerings.This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
First - party cookies
- Strictly Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
Third - party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third - party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners.They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies ?
Cookie Preferences on website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features.Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites.You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking ‘Cookie Preferences’ in the footer of the Call JaneDoe website.
Browser settings: You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings.The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire.Check the support site for your browser to understand privacy settings available to you.If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign -in to an account and some features and services may not work.You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors.Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies.The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
|Name of cookie||Expiry period||Purpose||Company|
|_ga||Persistent - 2 years||Analytics||Google Analytics, Google LLC|
|_ga_JMDY11H0YJ||Persistent - 2 years||Analytics||Google Analytics, Google LLC|
|_gat||Persistent - 2 years||Analytics||Google Analytics, Google LLC|
|_gid||Persistent - 1 day||Analytics||Google Analytics, Google LLC|
|_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535)||Session cookie||Analytics||calljanedoe.com|
|gaVisitorTypeLong||Persistent - 2 years||Analytics||Google Analytics, Google LLC|
|gaVisitorTypeShort||Persistent - 30 minutes||Analytics||Google Analytics, Google LLC|
Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident, you have the following special rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
- Please note that we do not “sell” your personal data, as that term is defined in CCPA.
Your Right to “Know” and to Request Deletion
- You have the right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you.You have the right to know the categories of sources from which the personal data has been collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal data, and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal data.
- You also have the right to request deletion of personal data we’ve collected or maintain.Please note this right is subject to certain exceptions, including without limitation our retaining information as necessary to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, to comply with our legal obligations, and for other internal purposes.
- To exercise these rights contact us, You can also exercise your right to deletion by selecting “Forget my Data” in the “Privacy Settings” section of your account settings.Please note that any requested disclosures in connection with a request to know will only apply to the 12 - month period preceding the request, and you are entitled to request disclosure twice in any 12 - month period.You may also download your data as provided on our website or exercise your right to delete by deleting your account as provided in your account settings.
Personal Information Disclosed
You also have the right to know what categories of personal data we’ve disclosed for a business purpose, and the third parties to whom that information was disclosed.In the past 12 months, we’ve disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of information to the following parties: Usage / device information(including, without limitation, your IP address, as the case may be) to our business intelligence and analytics service providers(e.g., Google Analytics); Payment / transaction data to our customer / payment service providers; Contact information, device / usage information(including, without limitation, your IP address and the website you are coming from, as the case may), information relating to the purchase made(excluding any data relating to your mean of payment, such as credit card information) and information as regards your interactions with the emails we sent to our marketing and sales partners and identification information, contact information, device and usage information, payment information(as the case may be) to our antifraud service providers and auditing service providers.
Your Right to Non - Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by CCPA, including but not limited to by denying you services, charging different prices or rates, or providing you with a different level or quality of services.Please note, however, that the exercise of some of your rights(e.g., to delete your data) may render it impossible for us to continue to deliver services to you.
Coppa(children online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online.For more Details Click Here or below link https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule
Your rights under GDPR
Information on the transfer of your personal data outside of the European Economic Area ?
As we are a United States based company, we comply with the EU Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR.”
Regardless of whether you are in Europe or elsewhere. During the operation and exploitation of the site and the provision of the services, your personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area(“EEA”)
What are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data ?
We have done our best below to explain what your rights are under GDPR and how you can exercise them.If, despite of our below explanations, you are still unsure about the actions you can take or the conditions of exercise of your rights, do not worry, our Support Team will provide you with all the assistance you need when exercising your rights.
- You may also contact us, at any time, before exercising any of your rights, and we will reply to your request as quickly as possible.
- Please note that we created a specific interface called “Privacy Settings” in your account settings for you to be able to exercise certain of your rights easily.
- Our Support Team will provide you with information on actions taken within one month of the day of receipt of your request.Only in exceptional circumstances, when we face complex and a high number of requests, we may extend this period of response up to two further months.
- Please note that rights may be exercised free of charge.However, unfounded, or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive character, will lead to the payment of a fee.
Please also understand that, because your privacy is so important for us, our Support Team may need to duly verify your identity and ask you to provide additional information before executing your request.
1.Data access and data portability
You have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you by requesting a copy of your personal data, free of charge, through the “Data Download” section in your account settings.
- Upon verification of your identity, your request will be sent to our Support Team.
- If we consider that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive(e.g., due to multiple requests in a short period), we may refuse to act or charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs for providing you with the information.
- In certain cases, you are also entitled to request copies of personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine - readable format and / or request us to transmit this information to another service provider(where technically feasible).To exercise this right, you can send an email to support @calljanedoe.com.
2.Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. For this purpose, you can contact our Customer Support or send an email to support @calljanedoe.com.
If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we erase your personal data and close your account.Requests for account cancellation or closure will be considered as a request for erasure of your personal data.
- To close your account, please click “Forget my Data” in the “Privacy Settings” section of your account settings.Your request will be sent to our Support Team who will contact you.However, if you face any difficulties, please contact us at any time.
- For avoidance of a doubt, when the erasure process starts(notably upon a successful verification of your identity as the owner of the account), you will neither be able to log into our original site(i.e., Call JaneDoe), nor into our affiliated sites.
- Please note that if our site system allows the cross login with the same credentials between different sites, when you made a registration through Call JaneDoe, you have a single account.Therefore, if you request the erasure while you are connected to an affiliated site, the erasure will affect your account across the sites.
- Moreover, if your account is inactive for more than one(1) year, we have the right to terminate your account and proceed with the erasure of your data in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Please note that even if you request the erasure of your personal information, we will retain some of it for as long as we consider it necessary for compliance with our legal obligations or other legitimate interests as explained above.
4.Right to object
We process your data for a variety of reasons as explained in above sections.
- Applicable law may entitle you to require us not to process your personal data for certain specific purposes where such processing is based on legitimate interest.If you object to such processing, we will stop processing your personal data for those purposes.
- In specific situations, we may have to refuse the execution of your request.This would be the case where we have legitimate grounds to continue such processing or if we must establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Please keep in mind that objecting to the certain uses of your data might disable the use of your account.
Please note that you may ask us, at any time, to stop sending you marketing emails by opting out in your account settings.
5.Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data, while we resolve any issues. This is only possible in the following four cases:
- Accuracy: If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, processing would be stopped while we verify your claim.
- Legitimate Interest: If you object to a processing activity based on legitimate interest, you can require the processing operation to be put on hold while we verify your grounds for objecting.
- Unlawful Processing: You can request the restriction of data processing if you consider your data is being processed unlawfully, but do not wish your data to be immediately erased.
- Data Storage: We have no further need for the data, but you require it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Despite your request, we may continue to process your data if we must establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.We will notify you before lifting a restriction.
6.Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR or any other applicable national laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
International Data Transfer
The personal information we process may be transmitted or transferred to countries other than the country in which you reside.Those countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country. The servers for our platform are in United States, and third - party service providers operate in many countries around the world.When we collect your personal information, we may process it in any of those countries. We have taken appropriate steps and put safeguards in place to help ensure that your personal information remains protected in accordance with this Privacy Statement.For example, any data transfers between our group companies are governed by our intragroup agreements which incorporate strict data transfer terms(including the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses, for transfers from the EEA
) and require all group companies to protect the personal information they process in accordance with applicable data protection law. We also require that third - party service providers to whom a data transfer is made has appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal information, in compliance with applicable data protection law.The measures used will depend on the service provider, and our agreements with them may include European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, the service provider's certification under the EU-U.S. and/or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
certification, or reliance on the service provider's Binding Corporate Rules, as defined by the European Commission.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data(commonly known as a "data subject access request").This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request deletion of your personal data.This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing(see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest(or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine - readable format.Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
How do we protect your details ?
- We have implemented industry - accepted administrative, physical, and technology - based security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems.We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and / or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who've special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure.Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- ComServices, Inc prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers.Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed information within our systems.
Can - spam act
The CAN - SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and / or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third - party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt - out / unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using contact form at our website calljanedoe.com and we'll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Delaware(United States).You may access the website from outside Delaware(United States).at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless ComServices, Inc and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website originates from Delaware(United States).The laws of Delaware(United States).without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary.You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delaware(United States).By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms.You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com
. This document was last updated on January 13, 2022