Terms of service
This website contains adult-oriented material that may be offensive to some users. This website also contains Explicit Adult Nudity.
If You are offended by this type of material, then DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
- Please note that this site contains sexually oriented adult material intended for individuals 18 Years or older.
- If You are not at least 18 Years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority), If adult material offends You or if You are accessing this site from any country or locale where adult material is specifically prohibited by law, then DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
- This website is an adult entertainment and educational resource not designed to promote prurient interests. Call JaneDoe does not warrant the information presented here. Furthermore, nothing on our site to be construed as any type of implied endorsement for the authors or services of the listed pages or the information contained thereon.
- To protect our users from viewing adult-oriented material without their consent, Call JaneDoe requires You to read and certify the following statements.
- NOTE: Do not continue You should agree that the site does not violate your “community standards”.
Table of Content
THE AGREEMENT The use of this website and services on this website and provided by ComServices, Inc (Call JaneDoe referred to as "Website ") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
- “We”, “us” and “our” are references to CALLJANEDOE.COM.
- “User”, “You” and ““your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
- ”Website” shall mean and include calljanedoe.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
- “Content” means any material uploaded to Call JaneDoe by any User (Whether a Seller or a Member), including any photos, videos, audio (for example, music and other sounds), livestream material, data, text (such as comments and hashtags), metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other material.
- “Seller” means a User who has set up their Call JaneDoe account as a Seller account to provide their services.
- “Member” means a User who uses the website or follows a Seller and can view the Seller’s Content.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
Assent & Acceptance
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the users of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: This document requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions. Please read the alternative dispute resolution provision in this agreement as it affects your rights under this agreement.
Material Exploitative of Children Prohibited: We prohibit content involving minors on the Website. We only allow visual media of consenting adults for consenting adults on the Website. If you see any visual media, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Website or that is otherwise exploitative of children, please promptly report this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include with your report all appropriate evidence, including the date and time of identification. We will promptly investigate all reports and take proper action. We fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency investigating alleged child exploitation or sexual abuse of minors.
Prostitution and Sex Trafficking Prohibited: We prohibit using the Website or its interactive services in any way to engage in, take part in, aid, support, promote, ask for, or ease any act of prostitution of another person or sex trafficking of another person. This includes using the Website or its interactive services to share personal contact details or arrange face-to-face meetings. If you see any evidence of this on the Website, please promptly report this to us at email@example.com. Please include with your report all evidence, including the date and time of identification. We will promptly investigate all reports and take proper action. We will terminate the account of any person engaging in any prostitution or sex trafficking, and we will report all individuals suspected of promoting or facilitating the prostitution of another person or sex trafficking to the appropriate law enforcement agency. We will fully cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating prostitution or sex trafficking.
By accepting this agreement, I certify the following:
- I am at least 18 Years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority).
- The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will never expose minors to said material.
- I believe that, as an adult, I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material that I choose and that the material and images contained in this website are not obscene or offensive in any way, nor could ever be construed to be obscene or offensive.
- The viewing, reading, and downloading of the material and images in this website do not violate the community standards of my street, village, city, town, county, state, province, or country.
- That I am wholly liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing, reading, or downloading of material and images contained within this website and that ComServices, Inc, cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise because of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contain herein.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that placing any advertisement or link on this website or on any page of this website - without the prior written consent of ComServices, Inc - is forbidden and may result the infringement of rights and therefore a legal procedure.
Account Creation. To access many of the Website’s features, you must create an account. Registration is free and for a single user only. To register, you must complete the registration process by providing accurate information as prompted by the registration form. You also must choose a password. By creating an account, you state to us that (a) all account registration and profile information you provide is your own and is accurate; (b) if you previously had an account on the Website, we did not suspend or terminate that account for breach of this agreement; and (c) you are creating an account for your own personal use, and you will not sell, rent, or transfer your account to any third party. Anyone who uploads adult images to the site is required to maintain 2257 records. We confirm the age (18+) of our Sellers with a government ID. By using our Services, you fully consent to such monitoring and verification.
Responsibility for Account. You are responsible for keeping your password and account confidential. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. You must not sell, rent, lease, share, or provide access to your account to anyone else, including charging anyone for access to administrative rights on your account. We may disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have breached any part of this agreement.
Liability for Account Misuse. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another person because of someone else using your password or account.
Use of Other Accounts. You must not use anyone else’s account at any time.
Account Security. We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. But we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never be able to defeat the Website’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership.The Company owns and operates the Website. All content, features, functionality, and other materials found on the Website, including all visual interfaces, graphics, information, software (including source code and object code), text, displays, images, photos, videos, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of them (collectively, “Materials”) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of those Materials. United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws protect all Materials found on the Website.
License Grant. The Company hereby grants you a limited, no sublicensable license (i.e., a personal and limited right) to access and use the Website and the Materials for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, resell, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Materials on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of the Materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download or stream any audiovisual content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we offer desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, subject to our end user license agreement for those applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take those actions as are enabled by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of the Materials from the Website.a) You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or the Materials available through the Website unless we agree otherwise in writing.
b) If you print, copy, modify, download, record, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Materials in breach of this agreement, your right to use the Website will end immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Materials you have made. No interest in or to the Website or any Materials on the Website is transferred to you, and we reserve all rights not expressly granted. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by this agreement is a breach of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Trademarks. The Company’s name and logo; the term Call JaneDoe; the Website’s logo; and all related names, domain names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans, as well as the Website’s look and feel, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks or trade dress of the Company, its affiliates, or licensors. You must not use those marks in whole or in part in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us, without first obtaining our prior written permission. Any use of these marks must be under any guidelines that we may provide you from time to time. All other service marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the marks of their respective owners. Reference on the Website to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation or any other affiliation.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes under this agreement. You must not use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, national, provincial, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws about the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- Provide any of your personal contact information to any performer or Seller associated with our website.
- Record, copy, make a video of, or in any way reproduce any of the Content available on our website, including but not limited to any part or portion of a live performance. You also shall not post on another website, send to another person, or in any other way whatsoever redistribute any of the Content available on our website, including but not limited to any part or portion of a live performance.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, international, or foreign law, rule, or regulation of any kind.
- To exploit, harm, or to try to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personal information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in this agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or try to impersonate us, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the preceding).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as we decide, may harm us or our Website’s users or expose them or us to liability.
Additionally, you must not:
- Use the Website in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Materials.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Materials or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise try to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- In General. The Website may contain personal profiles, live streaming, messaging, timelines, comment sections, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to Sellers, other users, or other persons (“post”) content or materials (including a live stream or Audio Message Chat or Call) (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. You may only post User Contributions on or through the Website if you are a verified user. To become a verified user, you must first provide us with a government-issued identification so that we can verify your age and identity. By providing us with a government-issued identification, you consent to us providing your government-issued identification to a third-party vendor for validation purposes. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards. We will consider nonconfidential and nonproprietary any User Contribution you post to the Website.
- License Grant. By posting any User Contribution on the Website, you hereby grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns an unrestricted, worldwide, fully sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display those User Contributions (including for promoting and redistributing any part of the Website (and derivative works of them)) in any form, format, media, or media channels now known or later developed or discovered; and (b) use the name, identity, likeness, and voice (or other biographical information) that you submit with those User Contributions. In addition, you also hereby grant each other user of the Website a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to access your User Contributions through the Website, and to use those User Contributions, including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it, only as enabled by a feature of the Website (such as video playback, embeds, or downloads). This license does not grant any rights or permissions for a user to make use of your User Contributions independent of the Website. The licenses granted by you continue for a commercially reasonable period after you remove or delete your User Contributions from the Website. You understand, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your User Contributions that have been removed or deleted.
- Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contribution you post, and you, not us, have full responsibility for that User Contribution, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any person for the content or accuracy of any User Contribution posted by you or any other user. You state that the following facts are accurate about the User Contributions you post on or through the Website: (a) you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; (b) if any User Contributions contains the name, identity, likeness, and voice (or other biographical information) of a third party, you state that you have obtained the appropriate consents and licenses for your use of those features and that the Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and the Company’s respective licensees, successors, and assigns are allowed to use them to the extent indicated in this agreement; (c) your User Contributions do not and will not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, service mark, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or defame any other person; (d) your User Contributions include no viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other harmful or malicious code; and (e) your User Contributions otherwise comply with this agreement, including the Content Standards.
- Third Parties Depicted in User Contributions. You must obtain and keep on record written consent from all persons depicted in the User Contributions specific to the following areas: (a) consent to be depicted in the User Contribution; (b) consent to allow for the public distribution of the User Contribution and to upload the User Contribution to the Website; and (c) if the User Contribution will be made available for downloading by other users, consent to have the User Contribution downloaded. In addition, you must verify the identity and age of all persons depicted in the User Contribution to ensure that all persons depicted are adults, and you must be able to provide supporting documents on request.
- Member and Sellers Declarations I am fully aware that Call JaneDoe transmits Adult entertainment content to its member.
User Contributions are Uploaded at Your Own Risk. We use reasonable security measures to protect User Contributions against unauthorized copying and distribution. However, we do not guarantee that any unauthorized copying, use, or distribution of User Contributions by third parties will not take place. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any unauthorized copying, use, or distribution of User Contributions by third parties, and you release and forever waive any claims you may have against us for any such unauthorized copying or usage of the User Contributions. We provide the security measures to protect User Contributions “as is” and with no warranties, guarantees, conditions, or assurances that those security measures will withstand attempts to evade security mechanisms or that there will be no cracks, disablements, or other circumvention of those security measures.
- I am fully aware that viewing adult content is only allowed for viewers of at least 18 Years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority).
- I expressly declare that, on the present date, I have reached the necessary age to view adult content in accordance with my local regulations.
- I currently reside in the country which I truthfully and accurately indicated in the form provided to register into Call JaneDoe and undertake the duty to immediately inform, within 24 hours of any change of residence by sending an email.
- I acknowledge that the above referred duty will only be duly accomplished until Call JaneDoe issues the confirmation that the above-mentioned changes have been well received.
- I am fully and exclusively liable for any false declarations regarding my residency and for not informing Call JaneDoe of its change in compliance with the above-mentioned terms.
- I also certify that I am aware of my criminal liability and, therefore, will act, under all circumstances, in accordance with my local community standard of morality and applicable laws.
- I believe that, as an adult, I have the inalienable right to read/view any content I deem advisable.
- Reading and/or viewing content on the website does not in any way infringe the norms or law of my neighborhood, village, community standard.
- I am fully aware that all contents and materials provided on Call JaneDoe, included but not limited to live camera streams, images, graphics, applications, and texts are duly protected by the applicable legislation, being all rights reserved. Therefore, they will be for my own exclusive personal use.
- I am fully aware of and agree that Call JaneDoe can grant full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction as well as responds to subpoenas and court orders.
- I acknowledge that Call JaneDoe and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise because of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein.
- I also acknowledge that Call JaneDoe or any of its related, affiliated companies cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses originating from any contact with Adult Service Providers (ASP).
- I understand and accept that under no circumstances will Call JaneDoe or any of its related, affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages that result from any false disclosures that may arise, violation of the rights of Subscribers, prostitution, pedophilia, child pornography, illegal abuse, exploitation, or traffic of women and/or children.
- I acknowledge that Call JaneDoe and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for if as seller I bring clients from other companies, I am solely responsible for that.
- I recognize and hereby authorize a team of Call JaneDoe to review any content for violation of its policies. Any forbidden content will be immediately removed by Call JaneDoe. Notwithstanding, I am aware that it is not a duty to proceed with such revision and said entity will not be considered responsible, either jointly or severally, in the case of my unlawful conduct.
- I agree that intellectual property rights (including but not limited to right to use, adapt, translate, etc.) to any content (eg. chat messages, etc.) created, published, or otherwise made public by me on Call JaneDoe will belong to Call JaneDoe.
- I expressly authorize Call JaneDoe to monitor, record and log all my online activities on the website (including chat, video, email).
- I acknowledge and agree that any material recorded, or any original work made under this Agreement and/or when using Call JaneDoe services (and all rights therein, including, without limitation, copyright) belong to and will be the sole and exclusive property of Call JaneDoe.
- I hereby expressly assign, and transfer, without further compensation, to Call JaneDoe the results, content, and proceeds of my appearance(s) (including all such appearances made to date) videos, audio, chat, dialog, texts, acts, and instructional videos and advice, all of which are part of services provided - including all author rights to the above-mentioned materials, renewals, and extensions of such rights worldwide and throughout the whole validity period of such rights.
- Call JaneDoe will be deemed the authors thereof for all purposes and owner of all rights, title, and interest, of every kind and character for the period of the validity of such rights, including any extensions and renewals, in all jurisdictions.
- Call JaneDoe may use and reuse, publish, distribute, edit, excerpt, exhibit and otherwise exploit my name (real or fictional), likeness, persona, performance, voice, pictures, chat, video, audio, biological information and identification, and statements, for all uses, in whole or in part, in all media and manners now known or learned, for the use anywhere, without limitation, including in connection with advertising, exploitation and publicizing.
- I hereby expressly waive any rights and declare to withdraw any claim that any use by Call JaneDoe violates any of my rights, including but not limited to moral rights, privacy rights, rights to publicity, proprietary or other rights, and/or rights to credit for the material or ideas set for therein.
- Call JaneDoe may edit my appearance as they see fit (and I waive all moral rights that I may have), and I understand that they have no obligation to use my appearance(s).
- I hereby expressly waive any further financial compensation for any of the rights assigned, transferred, or granted to Call JaneDoe under this Agreement.
- I declare and acknowledge that I am not acting on behalf of a legal person but as an individual consumer and in no event the purchase of services under this Agreement could be considered as being part of my professional activity.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action concerning any User Contribution that we consider necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that the User Contribution violates this agreement, including the Content Standards set out in, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you if required by law(including a subpoena) to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website, including posting illegal or unauthorized User Contributions; or
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any reason or no reason, including any violation of this agreement. It is our policy to suspend access to any User Contribution you post on the Website that we become aware of that may not comply with this agreement or applicable law while we investigate the suspected non - compliance or unlawfulness of that User Contribution.If we suspend access to any of your User Contributions, you may request a review of our decision to suspend access to the relevant User Contribution by contacting us at support @calljanedoe.com.After our investigation of the suspected non - compliance or unlawfulness of the relevant User Contribution, we may take any action we consider appropriate, including to reinstate access to the User Contribution or to permanently remove or disable access to the relevant User Contribution without needing to obtain any consent from you and without giving you prior notice.You must at your own cost promptly provide to us all reasonable assistance(including by providing us with copies of any information that we request) in our investigation.We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you arising from the suspension of access to your User Contribution or any other steps that we take in good faith to investigate any suspected non - compliance or unlawfulness of your User Contribution.
- If we suspend access to or delete any of your User Contributions, we will notify you via email or electronic message to your user account, but we are not required to give you prior notice of that removal.
- If we suspend access to your account or terminate your agreement with us and your access to the Website, we will let you know.During any period when access to your account is suspended, any payment that would otherwise have fallen due during the period of suspension will be suspended, and we may withhold all or any part of the earnings due to you but not yet paid if you are a Seller under the terms of the Seller Agreement.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.You hereby waive and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken during, or taken because of, investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
- We review all User Contributions before publication to ensure that the User Contribution is not illegal and does not otherwise violate this agreement, including the Content Standards set out in section
- We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities.
Content Standards.These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of the Interactive Services.User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, national, provincial, local, and international laws and regulations.User Contributions must not:
- Depict any activity that is illegal or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Promote or depict pedophilia, child exploitation or abuse, age - play, incest, rape or nonconsensual sex, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, extreme violence, nonconsensual pain, blood, cutting, erotic asphyxiation, torture, necrophilia, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, genital mutilation, bestiality, urine, scatological, or excrement - related material, enema play, vomiting, menstrual bleeding, paraphilia, or any other matter that would be considered obscene under the applicable community standards.
- Contain unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another person in a non - consensual way or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another person(including “deepfakes”).
- Promote, depict, or constitute “revenge porn” (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express, and fully informed consent to that material(a) being taken, capture, or otherwise memorialized; or(b) being posted and shared on the Website.
- Promote or depict firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession, or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions.
- Promote or depict alcohol or drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, mobile device, or telecommunications equipment.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote or solicit any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, including promoting or facilitating the prostitution of another person, sex trafficking, or human trafficking.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Cause any chat screen to “scroll” faster than others can type to it or any action to a similar disruptive effect.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in chat or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, including unsanctioned contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising, including soliciting Sellers for commercial ventures.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person if that is not the case.
- Depict private or personal information of any person without their written consent.
- Request personal information from or share personal information with any Seller or other user, including financial information, email address, telephone number, or mailing address.
- Request money from, or otherwise defraud Sellers or other users of the Website.
All content included in or made available through any Call JaneDoe, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and is the property of Call JaneDoe or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Call JaneDoe is the exclusive property of Call JaneDoe and protected by Us.and international copyright laws.
We do not allow any content that infringes copyright.The use of copyrighted content of others without proper authorization or legally valid reason may lead to a violation of Call JaneDoe 's policies. At the same time, not all unauthorized uses of copyrighted content constitute an infringement.Exceptions to copyright infringement, such as the fair use doctrine or other applicable laws, allow use of copyrighted work under certain circumstances.
Removal of Content; Suspension or Termination of Account
Any user content that infringes another person’s copyright may be removed.The account may be suspended or terminated for multiple copyright violations in connection with the use of the Call JaneDoe site, or other violations of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.We reserve the right to refuse any account holder whose account was used for improper activities from opening a new account on Call JaneDoe site, or otherwise hosted by Call JaneDoe.
Copyright Infringement Notification
- Contacting the user directly may resolve your complaint more quickly and in a way that is more beneficial to you, the user, and our community.You may also file a Copyright Infringement Report.
- All complaints should contain the information requested in our online Copyright Infringement Report form.Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your complaint being denied.
- We may provide the account holder with your contact information, including the email address and the name of the copyright owner, and / or details of the complaint.
- Before submitting a notification, please be aware that intentionally submitting a misleading or fraudulent report may lead to liability for damages under section 512(f) of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act(DMCA) or similar laws as may be applicable in other countries.
Copyright Infringement Counter - Notification
- If you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error or believe that you are authorized to use the content, you can reach out to the copyright owner directly to request a retraction.
- You may also provide us with a counter - notification via our Counter Notification Form.All counter - notification should contain the information requested in the Counter Notification Form.Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your counter - notification being denied.
- If we do not receive notice that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that was removed if the material does not infringe on third - party copyright.The decision to re - post any material is at Call JaneDoe sole discretion.
Third - Party Content
- In addition to the User Contributions, we may provide other third - party content on the Website(collectively, “Third - Party Content”).We do not control or endorse any Third - Party Content and make no representation or warranties about the Third - Party Content, including its accuracy or completeness.We do not create Third - Party Content, update it, or monitor it.Thus, we are not responsible for any Third - Party Content on the Website.
- You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third - party websites or applications that link from the Website(“Reference Sites”).We do not control or endorse any such Reference Sites, or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through them, and we are not making any representations or warranties about the Reference Sites.Further, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website are solely between you and that advertiser.Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
Promotions.Some Sellers may promote competitions, promotions, prize draws, and other similar opportunities on the Website(“Third - Party Competitions”).We are not the sponsor or promoter of those Third - Party Competitions and do not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any Seller who organizes, administers, or is otherwise involved in any promotion of those Third - Party Competitions.If you wish to participate in any Third - Party Competition, you are responsible for reading and ensuring that you understand the applicable rules and any eligibility requirements and are lawfully able to participate in that Third - Party Competition in your country of residence.
No Offsite Communications.You must not use the Interactive Services to arrange face - to - face meetings outside of the Website with any Seller or other user, including exchanging money or other consideration for sex or companionship.We prohibit any form of interaction with a Seller outside of the Website or the Interactive Services.If you do, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be liable to you for anything that happens outside of the Website with any Seller or other user you meet on the Website.
Changes to theWebsite. We may update the Materials on this Website from time to time, but the Website’s Materials are not necessarily complete or up to date.The Website’s Materials may be out of date at any given time, and we are not required to update those Materials.
You may Tribute Sellers through the Website.You acknowledge the following about tipping:
- Tip or Tribute is not required to use the Website.
- You Tip or Tribute at your option and risk.
- Sellers must not solicit Tip or Tribute by any means of payment other than through Payment Method on the Website.
- Tip or Tribute is a voluntary gratuity and must not be given in exchange for specific services.Promising to Tip or Tribute in exchange for performing any specific act is prohibited.This conduct will result in an immediate and lifetime ban from the Website.
- Tip or Tribute is chargeable when made.We will not return a Tip or Tribute made from your account except in situations that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be extraordinary.
Recurring Billing.If you buy an automatically renewing from website, you authorize us to charge your payment method the subscription fee in effect when you originally signed up and any other applicable charges, such as taxes or possible transaction fees.Unless stated otherwise, subscription will continue for the length of the initial term you select, and, at the end of that initial prepaid term, it will automatically renew for additional prepaid periods of the same length at the same rate in effect at signup.You must cancel your Seller profile subscription before it renews to avoid billing of the next term’s subscription fees to your payment method.
Taxes.You are responsible for any applicable federal, national, state, provincial, or local sales or use taxes, value - added taxes(VAT), or similar taxes or fees payable with your purchase.If you do not pay those taxes or fees on a transaction, you will be responsible for those taxes or fees if they are later found to be payable on that sale, and we may collect those taxes or other fees from you at any time.If we must collect or pay any taxes with your purchase, we will charge you those taxes at the time of each purchase transaction.
Refunds.All sales and transactions are final.Payments are nonrefundable and fully earned on receipt.There are no refunds or credits for partially used periods or for unused Payment.If there is a technical error on the Website, we will work with you to resolve it.The Company may approve a refund in the form of a credit on request if exceptional circumstances exist.If you believe exceptional circumstances exist for a refund, please email us at support @calljanedoe.com and explain the circumstances that you believe merits a refund.We are not making any promise to offer you a refund.The provision of a refund in one instance does not entitle you to a refund in the future for similar instances, nor does it require us or any Seller to issue refunds in the future under any circumstance.
Billing Errors.If you believe that you have been charged in error, you must notify us in writing no later than 30 days after you receive the billing statement in which the error first appeared.If you do not let us know in writing of an error within this period, you waive any disputed charges.You must submit any billing disputes by email to us at support @calljanedoe.com and include a detailed statement describing the nature and amount of the disputed charges.We will correct any mistakes in a bill and add or credit them against your future payments.
Subscription Cancellations.If you buy an automatically renewing subscription, you may cancel that subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period.The cancellation will take effect on the next billing period.You will have access to the subscription from the time you cancel until the start of the next billing period.You will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current billing period.You can change the automatic renewal settings or cancel your subscription at any time by turning off auto - rebill for that subscription in your account profile, contacting the payment processor you signed up through, or by emailing us at support @calljanedoe.com.
Access Outside of the United States. The Website based in the State of Delaware, United States of America.We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Delaware.Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.If you access the Website from outside the state of Delaware, United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for complying with local laws.
Acknowledgments and Warranty Disclaimers
- You acknowledge that we cannot and do not state that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses or other destructive code, interference, hacking, or other security intrusions.You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for antivirus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for keeping a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by(a) a distributed denial - of - service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that might infect your computer equipment, mobile device, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material because of your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website; or(b) by your downloading of any material posted on the Website or on any website linked to it.
- You acknowledge that all transactions and interactions regarding Seller content and Seller offerings on the Website are between you and the applicable Seller.You further acknowledge that we are not a party to or responsible for any transaction or interaction between you and any Seller.Nor are we responsible for any Seller content found on the Website.We do not own any Seller content on the Website and views expressed by Sellers on their Seller profiles or in their Seller content do not represent our views.
- You use the Website, the Materials, and any services or items obtained through the Website at your own risk.We provide the Website, the Materials, and any services or items obtained through the Website “as is” and “as available,” without making any warranty, either express or implied.Neither we nor any person associated with us is making any warranty with respect to the Website’s completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability.Neither we nor anyone associated with us is making any warranty(1) that the Website, the Materials, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error - free, or uninterrupted; (2) that defects will be corrected; (3) that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components; or(4) that the Website or any services or items obtained through it will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- We are not making any warranty about the Website, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Company, the Website, or elsewhere will create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
Limitation of Liability; Release
The Company, its members, shareholders, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers will not be liable to you for any of the following:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of Materials(including User Contributions).
- Personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to and use of the Website or the Materials(including User Contributions).
- Materials(including User Contributions) or conduct that are infringing, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, abusive, invasive of privacy, or illegal.
- Unauthorized access to or use of our servers and any personal or financial information stored in them, including unauthorized access or changes to your account, submissions, transmissions, or data.
- Interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website.
- Bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, or other disabling code that may be transmitted to or through the Website by any person or that might infect your computer or affect your access to or use of the Website, your other services, hardware, or software.
- Incompatibility between the Website and your other services, hardware, or software.
- Delays or failures you might experience in starting, conducting, or completing any transmissions to or transactions with the Website.
- Loss or damage incurred because of the use of any Materials(including User Contributions) posted, emailed, sent, or otherwise made available through the Website.
- You hereby release the Company, its members, shareholders, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers from all liability arising out of your User Contributions or the conduct of other users or third parties, including disputes between you and one or more other users or third parties.
Exclusion of Damages; Exclusive Remedy
- Unless caused by its gross negligence or intentional misconduct, the Company, its members, shareholders, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special(including so - called consequential damages), statutory, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to your access or your inability to access the Website or the Materials.This exclusion applies regardless of the theory of liability and even if you told us about the possibility of those damages or we knew or should have known about the possibility of those damages.
- The Company, its members, shareholders, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers will not be liable to you for any damages for (1) personal injury, (2) pain and suffering, (3) emotional distress, (4) loss of revenue, (5) loss of profits, (6) loss of business or anticipated savings, (7) loss of use, (8) loss of goodwill, (9) loss of data, (10) loss of privacy, or(11) computer failure related to your access of or your inability to access the Website or the Materials.This exclusion applies regardless of the theory of liability and even if you told us about the possibility of those damages or we knew or should have known about the possibility of those damages.
Waiver of California Civil Code Section 1542—California Residents Only.With respect to the releases of liability set out in this agreement, you acknowledge that you understand the consequences of entering the general release and discharge of all known and unknown claims as stated in this agreement and that you are familiar with the provisions of section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides that: A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party. You waive all rights under section 1542 and any other federal or state statutes or laws of similar effect.
- In General.You will pay the Company, its members, shareholders, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers(collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) for any loss of an Indemnified Party that is caused by any of the following: (a) your access of, or conduct on, the Website, including your User Contributions; (b) your conduct offline; (c) your breach of this agreement; (d) your dispute with any other user, including any Seller; (e) your violation of rights of any person, including intellectual property, publicity, and privacy rights; (f) your violation of any applicable law; (g) your tortious acts or omissions; or(h) your criminal acts or omissions.But you are not required to pay if the loss was caused by the Indemnified Party’s intentional misconduct.
- Definitions. “Loss” means an amount that the Indemnified Party is legally responsible for or pays in any form.Amounts include, for example, a judgment, a settlement, a fine, damages, injunctive relief, staff compensation, a decrease in property value, and expenses for defending against a claim for a loss(including fees for legal counsel, expert witnesses, and other advisers). A loss can be tangible or intangible; can arise from bodily injury, property damage, or other causes; can be based on tort, breach of contract, or any other theory of recovery; and includes incidental, direct, and consequential damages.A loss is “caused by” an event if the loss would not have happened without the event, even if the event is not a proximate cause of the loss.
- Indemnified Party’s Duty to Notify You.If the Indemnified Party has your contact information, the Indemnified Party will notify you before the 30th day after the Indemnified Party knows or should reasonably have known of a claim for a loss that you might be compelled to pay.But the Indemnified Party’s failure to give you timely notice does not end your obligation, except if that failure prejudices your ability to defend or mitigate losses.
- Legal Defense of a Claim.The Indemnified Party has control over defending a claim for a loss(including settling it) unless the Indemnified Party directs you to control the defense.If the Indemnified Party directs you to control the defense, you will not settle any litigation without the Indemnified Party’s written consent if the settlement(1) imposes a penalty or limitation on the Indemnified Party, (2) admits the Indemnified Party’s fault, or(3) does not fully release the Indemnified Party from liability.You and the Indemnified Party will cooperate in good faith on a claim.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Delaware State law governs all matters arising out of or relating to the Website or this agreement without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles.This agreement’s predominant purpose is providing services and licensing access to intellectual property and not a “sale of goods.” The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not govern this agreement, the application of which is expressly excluded.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration.As the exclusive means of initiating adversarial proceedings to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the Website or this agreement, a party may demand that any such dispute be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the Arbitration Resolution Services, Inc. (ARS)(or a similar online dispute resolution provider if ARS is not available) under its rules available at www.arbresolutions.com, and each party hereby consents to any such dispute being so resolved.The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, will have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, enforceability, or formation of this agreement, including any claim that all or any part of this agreement is void or voidable.Each party will be responsible for paying any filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration.The arbitrator may grant whatever relief that would be available in a court at law or in equity, except that the arbitrator must not award punitive or exemplary damages, or damages otherwise limited or excluded in this agreement.The arbitrator’s award will include costs of arbitration, reasonable legal fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses.Judgment on any award rendered in any such arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.Unless required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator will disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration under this agreement without the advance written consent of both parties.
- Injunctive Relief.The parties acknowledge that breach by either party of the obligations under this agreement could cause irreparable harm for which damages would be an inadequate remedy.Nothing will prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property, or unauthorized access to the Website, in each case without posting a bond or other security and without proof of actual money damages in connection with the claim.
- Recovery of Expenses.In any proceedings between the parties arising out of this agreement or relating to the subject matter of this agreement, the Prevailing Party will be entitled to recover from the other party, besides any other relief awarded, all expenses that the Prevailing Party incurs in those proceedings, including legal fees and expenses.For purposes of “Prevailing Party” means, for any proceeding, the party in whose favor an award is rendered, except that if in those proceedings the award finds in favor of one party on one or more claims or counterclaims and in favor of the other party on one or more other claims or counterclaims, neither party will be the Prevailing Party.If any proceedings are voluntarily dismissed or are dismissed as part of settlement of that dispute, neither party will be the Prevailing Party in those proceedings.
- Jury Trial Waiver.Each party waives its right to a jury trial in proceedings arising out of or relating to this agreement.Either party may enforce this waiver up to and including the first day of trial.
- Class Action Waiver.All claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator will not consolidate more than one person’s claims.Both parties acknowledge that each party is waiving the right to participate in a class action.
- Limitation on Time to Bring Claims.A party will not file a claim arising out of or relating to the Website or this agreement more than one year after the cause of action arose.Any claim brought after one year is barred.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.The Courts of Delaware, United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you.Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights, and liabilities of calljanedoe.com will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub - part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub - parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible.In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision.Waiver of any part or sub - part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub - part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub - parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only.Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID - 19!
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e - mail.For any questions or concerns, please use the contact us form on the website or email us support @calljanedoe.com.
This document was last updated on January 13, 2022